Following are the Tips for maintaining good eyes
- Do not read sleeping or in moving train or car.
- Keep proper distance while reading.
- Do not read in dim light.
- The light should come from behind and top while reading.
- Do not watch TV lying down.
- There should be at last 6 to 8 ft. distance between you and TV.
- If you do not see clearly for distance. I.e. cannot read bus numbers when other can, or can't see the indicator on railway platform when others can see, you should see the eye doctor.
- When the child performance in school is becoming bed or can't see the blackboard from backbench or squinting, consult eye doctor.
- Have a healthy diet full or green vegetable, fruits, carrots & milk.