Faq's for Contact Lens
The contact lens clinic at DIVA EYE INSTITUTE examines, prescribes, and fits patients with contact lenses, after ascertaining what would be most suitable to their condition.
Contact lenses are prescribed for three broad categories of patients:
1. For routine use in patients with myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, and presbyopia.
2. For patients with ectatic disorders or eye conditions such as keratoconus, keratoglobus, Pellucid marginal degeneration, and Terrien's marginal degeneration.
3. For post-surgical use in patients with aphakia, post LASIK, post photorefractive keratectomy (PRK), post corneal transplant or penetrating keratoplasty (PK), post corneal tear repair, corneal scars, pediatric aphakia, post radial keratectomy (RK]
4.Diva Eye Institute is the CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE for ROSE K lenses for Keratoconus ,post keratoplasty astigmatism and other corneal ectactic conditions.
Our clinics are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment:
- A wide variety of trial lenses designed to deal with even the most complicated contact lens fitting problems
- A complete range of instruments to test the lenses to ensure that we deliver only the highest quality lenses to our patients
- Access to the latest and most advanced contact lens designs in the world
Some prominent features of the centre are:
- Highly qualified clinicians who are regularly monitored for concordance in ocular evaluation
- Excellent infrastructure which includes a spacious teaching area, a comfortable waiting area for participants and an excellent data management system
- The most up-to-date diagnostic and documentation facilities for both the anterior and posterior segments of the eye
DIVA EYE INSTITUTE understands what you need!
Unlike most other optical stores, at DIVA you have the benefit of both a qualified optometrist examining you and an ophthalmologist, who verifies your prescription, ensuring complete accuracy.
Diva's commitment to excellence translates into their provision of outstanding patient service and quality products. Lenses available at Diva Opticals' range from regular glass lenses to the latest in resins and polycarbonates. The Diva optical store is open 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday.